Sunday, October 4, 2009

Solace

I lie on the sofa, a little sad and lonely. I’m on my stomach with my back to the world. The door opens and it is you. Without saying a word, you come in and lie on top of me. You cover me like a blanket, your weight an anchour to reality. I drift off to sleep with you shielding me from the world.

Later, I wake up and I feel you reaching beneath me and I lift up just enough to allow you to undo my jeans. You lightly kiss the back of my neck, and then you rise up on your knees and lower your own jeans. You moisten your finger and massage me then you enter, slowly, softly, gently. You hold me tight. It is more an act of solace than one of sex. Soon, I feel you thrust more deeply and shudder as you finish, quietly, tenderly, with love.

Not a word has been spoken but volumes have been conveyed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're writing again. This is beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.

Bull shit. I can't believe nobody wants a beautiful guy like you. Quit tweeting such nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop writing darling! You evoke emotions we all have at one time or another (or all the time) that we can't put words to. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am deeply struck by the deep feelings that you have conveyed with this. Please continue to post, even if it is just a few words. You are beautiful and you need to be heard.

I wish I could give you the love you want and need.

Anonymous said...

So much emotion in so few words. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Another winner, Ciar. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Does this mean you have a new boyfriend?

Ciaran said...

This was a work of fiction

Anonymous said...

define "this". no, don't. because if it's all fiction, every post, it's still touching and authentic. and i can imagine that i am reading my young man's mind.